Group wall page number input

It has immediately come to my attention that the page number input box on group wall pages has been removed for seemingly no reason.

I use it frequently and have no time to sit there pressing the previous page button 50 times to go get an old post. Unless it was breaking something or getting in the way of a new feature that subsumes its functionality, I see no reason for this feature to have been removed.

Please put it back if possible.

14 Likes

I can’t remember exactly where the post is, but a while ago some staff commented on how they’ve been removing the page number inputs because it’s hard on their servers when they have to go back by a ton of pages at once. (The original comment was in regards to the avatar editor, but it probably applies here as well)

1 Like

Here it is

1 Like

While I understand Roblox’s reason (from @Cindering) it comes at an unfortunate time. When you are clearing off your group wall full of spam using Exile User and having it clear the posts, it refreshes the page. When it does that, you lose your page. Before this was removed, it was no big deal- you would just go back to the page you were on and keep on trucking. But now it is even more of a pain in the ass.

3 Likes

Yes, this is a huge problem! My group has been serving Roblox since 2011 and we have several thousands pages of wall posts. Without the numbers, it is impossible to see the history of our group via the page number input. PLEASE BRING IT BACK.

EDIT: Also our group wall holds information about the history of our group that goes back in time before audit logs recorded stuff. So they are very valuable to us.

5 Likes