Grouped objects "exploding" when grabbed

Some of my teammates are having a huge issue while we are trying to work on a map of ours, some grouped plant assets “explode” when they grab them. This does not happen for all plants, but for specific models. The leaf mesh comes off of and elevates above the branch mesh when attempting to duplicate the model. This issue only occurs for two people on the team, everyone else can move the meshes fine. Could it be an option enabled in their studio?

I don’t know what kind of “explosion” you’re talking about, but I think the two people have any suspicious plugin installed in their Studio, which is why it’s happening. Because as I know, I don’t think there’s any option in Studio that makes meshes “explode” when duplicated.

1 Like

There’s a recent post about something similar with MeshParts.

Do you have the Selection tool set to Physics or Geometry?

1 Like

Everyone as their tools set to geometry, I don’t think any of us even use physics.

Same issue here, I managed to bypass this bug by moving the meshes that are inside the model instead of the model.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.