Gui properties not changing what so ever / Tweening and Visibility

Ok, I see now. The second script you posted is it the full script? If so can you post it?

1 Like

The full script is the first one I posted. The second one is the one that seems to not work

1 Like

I see but the first script is just the camera tweening i see and other visual things.

It tweens the camera and that works prefect just not the gui tween

is

script.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.CharacterCustomize.Frame.Visible = true
script.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.Parent.CharacterCustomize.Frame:TweenSizeAndPosition(UDim2.new(0.221, 0,0.776, 0), UDim2.new(0.028, 0,0.11, 0), “Out”, “Linear”, 2)
wait(1)
script:Destroy()

just the whole script or is there more to it?

The script you just posted is just the part that won’t work. It’s connect with the script above it

1 Like

Can I see the rest of it then?

This may be the issue.

Roblox recently made an update introducing drafts in team create, for your script to run you have to commit the changes you’ve made in the new windo called “Drafts” found in the view tab.

Screenshot_2091

2 Likes

Scroll to the very top and thats the full script

ohh so they are the same script

What does that do? I never knew about that

It basically publishes your changes for team create, its a collaborative editing update i believe for games with multiple scripters working on 1 script at the same time.

Yes they are, the second one is at the bottom of the first one

That is very interesting, I’ve never heard of this update.

Should I commit it for all of my scripts?

yes, yes you should and you have to commit it every time you edit a script

1 Like
1 Like

I usually just have team create on for the auto save feature, because I don’t have a very good habit of saving every so often. So I guess I have to do this now, thanks!

1 Like

IT WORKS THANKS! <3 I’ve never knew about this update but now I know what to do

NP! I’m glad i can help my fellow developers :slight_smile: <3

1 Like