GUI Scaling Support

I’m trying to design a backpack system where you will be able to equip/unequip tools. Everything is working correctly but I’m having some trouble scaling the buttons (which are frames) inside the scrolling frame to fit all devices/screen sizes. (Don’t mind the camera icons, they will be changed)

The backpack GUI:

The buttons (frames) inside the scrolling frame:

help2

Inside one of the frames:

help3

I have been using the AutoScale Lite plugin by ZacBytes to scale all the other GUIs in my game and I’ve had no problem with any of them. All of my other GUIs keep the same ratio on all screen sizes including the scrolling frame which the buttons for the tools are located under.

I have tried scaling the buttons with the plugin the same way I normally do it but whatever I try, they stay the exact same size rather than the same ratio on different screen sizes. Because of this, the rest of the GUI, including the scrolling frame the buttons are children of, scales larger or smaller depending on the screen size whereas the buttons don’t and stay the same.

If anyone knows how I can make it so the buttons also scale with the rest of the GUI, please let me know. And just to clarify, when I mention buttons, I’m talking about the frames inside the scrolling frame which have the camera icons in the first picture. I want to scale the frames and all of their chidden (as shown in the third picture).

Thanks!

If I’m not mistaken, AutoScale doesn’t really work well with UIGridLayout.

I usually just manually calculate or pick the scale in the UIGridLayout.