GUI size is different on devices, even when scaled

Unfortunately I don’t have a pic of the original atm, but my theory is that the UI stroke isn’t scaled, as you can see it overlapping (there is supposed to be space between the 3 guis).

Is there a way to scale UI stroke / fix the problem?

4 Likes

Have you tried the Autoscale plugin?

2 Likes

that doesn’t seem to work. I clicked on the UIstroke and then clicked both scaled, but it doesn’t do anything

2 Likes

UIStroke does not scale by default, however with this module you can accomplish scaled UIStroke (It works pretty well): UIStrokeAdjuster - Roblox

4 Likes

where do you find the plugin in studio? I clicked “get”, but I can’t find it

2 Likes

It’s not a plugin, it’s a ModuleScript so look in the Toolbox and you should find it in “Inventory” → “My Models”.

2 Likes

I don’t understand how to use the script at all…
So many things I don’t know what are. For example: Where am I supposed to fill in variables? Where should the script go? What is a command bar? My viewport size property is greyed out?

2 Likes

Here’s the post from the creator: UIStrokeAdjuster - Properly scale your UIStrokes! - Resources / Community Resources - DevForum | Roblox

3 Likes

It doesn’t work for me… Error checking in group: Player:IsInGroup failed because HTTP unknown error (HttpError: NetFail) - Server -

2 Likes

ok, so the stroke scaling seems to work… but I’m still having problems with the gui size / (position?). When I am in-game (not in studio), the “soul” button is moved up? (the thick gui are just for testing btw).

Game

Studio:

2 Likes

Disable “IgnoreGuiInset” property of the ScreenGui

1 Like

Do you mean this? It’s already disabled.