GUI won't cover the whole screen?

I have tried everything to make this GUI cover the whole screen in-game, but it just won’t… This is how it keeps turning out in-game:

What can I do to fix this?

3 Likes

Did you make sure to set the Frame’s/TextLabel’s (or whatever you have) size using scale and not offset?

To cover the whole screen it should be {1,0},{1,0}
Also make sure the SizeConstraint is set to XY

2 Likes

It is, but the issue is still there for some reason

Use AnchorPoint.

1 Like

I tried that and put it at (0,1) but it still didn’t work either, not sure if that’s the issue or not :[

It’s suppose to be {0.5,0.05}

3 Likes

This is half true, setting scale to 1 and 1 scales the GUI to cover the entire screen regardless of the device being used. You can easily show this with the in-studio emulation tool that simulates screen sizes.

2 Likes

They want it to cover the whole screen.

If your label is parented to a Frame, you need to make sure the size of that frame is also set to cover the whole screen.

2 Likes

welp.rbxm (3.3 KB)
Idk what to say, but here’s a text label that covers the screen. Maybe you just touched a setting you didn’t mean to it happens.

2 Likes

Yea I’m not sure… I believe I did something wrong, but I used your GUI and everything seems to be fine now, thank you!!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.