Guide to Scripting Bots | Javascript Tutorial | FunCaptcha and New Host Info

@MelonRBLX. @JustBillyH

The cookie has lasted about 5 months because its likely what I call a legacy cookie. I have a cookie that has been running for a year now that was made at the time and in a way the new captcha doesnt expire it.

Most brand new accounts do expire and obey the new refresh policy.

Ye, Legacy Cookies are best.
But you do get them odd day ones

Fixed the 2 Errors, Must of missed them by Mistake, Thansk for letting me know, The code now works.and I didnt miss requiring Discord It just cut it off for some reason, (had to edit it for it to show)
image (Noticed it cuts it off from the first Line my mistake, But its now sorted)

1 Like

All good, thanks for updating it.

Your updated code is worse than your last.

You have so many syntax errors I am not going to bother attempting to fix.

New Server for handling promotions by @H_mzah.

6 Likes

Good tutorial Need to learn discord.js development heavily

The code that @TechSpectrum used is outdated.

Its not outdated, It still works.

No, I mean when he uses Roblox.js, Roblox.js is outdated
So that code he used for Roblox.js is outdated
Now in the days pepole use Noblox.js

The code is updated to noblox as the solution

Ok, ok.
I know now, but is kinda hard to find something to host the bot (for people who are going to make a bot public)

Yeah I wrote specifically to use noblox and follow the cookie fix, everything else works.

Great tutorial, how would I fetch the members from a specific Roblox group? (discord.js)

Great tutorial, thanks very much. Includes a lot of detail into parts and I shall definitely use this in the future. :grinning:

if(!message.member.roles.cache.some(role =>["Rank Commander"].includes(role.name))){
   return message.channel.send("You will need the `Rank Commander` to do this.")
}

This checks the Users roles and it works

I’d reccomend https://glitch.com to host it then https://awake.glitch.me to keep it online. I use this to run a public discord bot and it works perfectly.

Due to a recent updated on Glitch, discord bots can no longer be hosted on Glitch unless you do you manually as they have disabled the way to ping bots on Glitch.

Another host I recommend is Github+ Heroku
Watch the video below to see how to set this up.

1 Like

You could also use repl but you need to secure your files (token…etc) with a .env file. (Not suggested to use heruko) for some reason I don’t Like heruko, not for bot hosting

Issue with github is unless it’s a private project then discord auto pick up the bot token being leaked.