Gun reference images are no longer allowed?

Hello there, so recently i’ve tried to upload to roblox a reference image of an HK 416 to model in studio, this is a lot of what i do on studio in general, model guns, and to model a gun that looks right, i need an image in studio to use as a reference for the shape and the position of smaller details, however:

Now i am conflicted as to what to do, cause if i keep brute-forcing the image moderation system, i am gonna inevitably gonna get a 7 day ban, or worse, but if i choose to leave this be, i would no longer be able to model on roblox (and i don’t want to learn blender in order to have to import gun models)

Is there a way for me to upload reference images on studio without having to upload them? In no way i would need these images in an actual game, just in my test plate for modelling that i will not publish.

Small Edit: Did the moderation system take down the image cause i added “HK” and “Carbine”? or did it look to the image itself? cause if the latter, my problem stands

4 Likes

I’m not sure if this is possible. As long as you upload something, it would go through the eyes of Roblox moderation.

Best thing to do is just to have a separate app with the reference photo, or having this Plugin.

3 Likes

Well that plugin is indeed useful, thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.