Guruu's Portfolio

Commissions are currently closed due to guardian defenders. Thank you for your interest

Keeping an eye on your work. Love it!

1 Like

Hello. Your work is quite impressive. I’d like to hire you, if you don’t mind adding me on discord we can discuss what i need you for. Looking forward hearing from you.

Discord: 𝕰𝖘𝖗𝖆#6688

1 Like

Would love to work with your skills in the future :eyes:

@cvllitso commissions are closed and will be for awhile due to Guardian Defenders.

1 Like

Ah alright, have a good one. And keep up the fantastic work!

1 Like

Hello if you’re free Id like to hire you: strangertingz#1777

Unfortunately i wont be for hire, thanks for the interest.

I need something else for my last reply rather then drama. So forgive me Roblox for “Bumping” the thread like this.

1 Like

Hi! Are you able to accept robux payments, or like gift cards? Just asking. :slight_smile: Your work seems very nice, and I’m looking for scripters.

I started a little power rpg game for fun, updates can be found at the top of the thread.

Live operations
Node backend + mongodb

Hey Guruu_G I wanted to contact you but I am blocked I don’t know why since I just found you??

No idea why you’re blocked? Dont block many.

Well I would love to work with you I am just confused on too why I am blocked

Well anyway my tag is:Shenware#9797
I am looking forward too talking with you!

I’m a little booked up right now sorry

That’s fine just message me when your free!

I dropped a ton of samurai media on my portfolio! Its honestly sick! I love it. Would love for you all to check it out.

By far some of my best work! Code base is not display but man does it feel great not having to revisit core combat get but rather add to my settings properties to apply appropriate behaviors.

Sword Style v1.4

Combat + Movement+ Sword Swings v1.3

Sword Style v1.2

VERSION 2.0 IS AWESOME

Entity system was added to support 100+ AI’s to roam the world at all times, and the combat was ported to reflect synchronized changes with EXTREMLY Low signal rates along with predicated physics results for new players to estimate spawn details.

Its gonna be sick!

My best work yet
Entity Framework + Combat v2.0

4 Likes

In love with some of your work and I’d love to communicate further whenever possible - whilst I know you’re a busy person, I’d love to present you with an opportunity to help us in making something extremely innovative and ambitious. You can contact me at Arsaces#1061.

1 Like