Guys I'm kind of worried (Can people join Studios that the owner didnt add them to?)

Someone Joined my game while me and my freind were working on a game and we were worried that maybe someone was attempting to steal our game or mess around in it. anyone got any tips? Could one of the people I added as a Editor in my game have added them? (its a user owned game I own it)

8 Likes

No, that would be a huge security flaw and I doubt Roblox would ever let that happen.

7 Likes

Someone joined my game that I DID NOT add, was NOT on the collaborator list, and my freind apparently knew.

7 Likes

No, it shouldn’t be possible.
I’m not really sure but have you used any free models inside of the game, and do they have backdoors?

3 Likes

I doubt backdoors can mess with Collaboration, unless there’s a really fatal flaw on Roblox’s side.

Might be a visual bug of some sort, not sure.

5 Likes

I found the guy on roblox and his profile. I even screenshotted it and the list of people I had in my group of people.

3 Likes

I dont know honestly that probably is something you would need to break down in simple terms

4 Likes

Is it just a random player, or do they have some sort of connections to either you or your team members?

3 Likes

Sadly there is plugins that can prank you, your friend might of used it.

3 Likes

It’s probably this plugin.

Its a new plugin that has some features for trolling, one of them being to add fake editors.
Your friend is likely messing with you.

3 Likes

thx for the shoutout :wink: remember, you can always check game.Players to see who is actually in-game if the plugin is being used.

2 Likes