[Closed] Hacker Joined My Game

Edit:
I’m actually an idiot, the commands are donor commands for HD admin. EHGTR1903 was right, apparently, if you buy their gamepass you can get donor commands that you can use with every game that has HD admin. Thanks for all the replies that tried to help though.

Ahhh! Somebody joined my game and is now using !commands.

The only admin I have enabled in my game is HD admin so I don’t know how he’s doing this.

I’m afraid if I ban him he’ll just come back angrier and mess it up.
Example of the commands he’s using
!le
!boing
!thanos

I think

those commands are part of HD Admin if they buy the admin gamepass they get those commands but I am not %100 sure.

1 Like

There is likely a backdoor in your game. I’ve written a guide for these situations, check it out here:

It’s long, but it works :wink:

I don’t know he might’ve bought the gamepass but the commands in HD admin are used with ; and he’s using !. Luckily, he seems to be nice and isn’t messing anything up. Yet.

He’s obviously exploiting. Record or take screenshots of him doing it and report him. If you want him out of your game right now you can always use the :ban command, I haven’t seen an exploiter bypass bans so I don’t think he will come back.

I looked up his profile
“MMstrong”
And he has like 10 alts so I’m pretty sure he might come back if I ban him.
Do Alts bypass bans?

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think the dev forum should be used for such matters. You should probably report this instead.

1 Like

I’m actually an idiot, the commands are donor commands for HD admin. EHGTR1903 was right, apparently, if you buy the gamepass for HD admin you can get donor commands that you can use with every game that has HD admin. Thank you for all the replies that tried to help though.

2 Likes

Don’t call yourself an idiot. First of all, the Developer Forum is supposed to be professional. Second of all, you’re not an idiot for not realizing something :slightly_smiling_face:

Please don’t assume backdoor when it’s just admin commands.

Initially, it did seem that there was a backdoor as there wasn’t a great deal of information provided (came later on). Many backdoors include chat commands that the abuser can use to ruin the experience for other players.

If you want to continue, let’s take this to dms as it’s not beneficial to the topic.