Hackers who can kick players?

Would you guys prefer he did this as well to find his next ingame admin, not sure share your thoughts please! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The “MainModule” we found earlier just requires this, it seems okay.

The code it runs is
return require(1868400649)

1 Like

Whats the 'MainModule" if using Kohls admin?

2 Likes

Also, if you have trouble finding an admin script that works for you and isn’t suspicious, you may want to consider making your own. It’s not too hard to do, and you can use any function you want with it. If you need help with it, I recommend checking out this DevForum post.

2 Likes

You can create your own? Wow, shall I try this? But I would give the creator rights for helping me to create it and you for recommending me to it, on how to make my own admin script.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s useful because you can make completely customized commands to run whatever code you want.

2 Likes

Have you tried it yourself? If so any tips?

2 Likes

I have updated the plugin now. Be sure to take the new plugin.

1 Like

@Fragility @Lejamm you’re the only people who are friends with the person and are on the DevForum, got any knowledge of what it could be?

This account looks like an alt, it has extremely little in the inventory for a 2012 account, and these are the models in their inventory.

Definitely suspicious.

I’m reading through all the comments and people are saying things like “found this Kohls admin backdoor, very cool!”.

2 Likes

Send me their links and I’ll use Kronos to scan them all.

3 Likes

This is the only public one: https://www.roblox.com/library/306895131/MainModule

This is his inventory: https://www.roblox.com/users/31169757/inventory/#!/models

1 Like

That’s for the public module lol …

That module links back to this https://www.roblox.com/library/1868400649/KAIModule as stated earlier, what are we getting at? I have a feeling that this is some sort of module that uses the original one however modifies it to give admin to whoever the backdoor creator wants, and is logged when someone uses it.

(Also I your Kronos saw this on the DevForum earlier and you said you made it into a plugin which is really handy)

Ah I see. Kronos detects them for using the LBI . Most of backdoors use them so they don’t have to use loadstring (however that requires LoadStringEnabled).

What’s the point of an admin having a :s command if there is the dev console?
Anyways I know there was a flaw in that admin, which would let exploiters abuse it and shutdown servers and stuff…

Simply use any other admin like:

Kuro’s admin is another backdoor (for example).

1 Like

:S command doesn’t work as well as console, however it lets the owner of the game give that sort of permission to other people such as co-owners.

Adonis is my 1. now, as I can use the module freely and change everything, and is just really nice to use. cough cough unlike others that let “donors” run around with neon capes and point lights with brightness 10000 while the dev doesn’t have a way to disable this.