Halloween Lobby Feedback?

There we go! I’m sure my last words included some sort of OOF.

3 Likes

All graves will be added at once, and I’ll update everyone when they’re in. Doing it VIA script & seeds. This also means certain out of place graves will be blacklisted.

1 Like

@EmulationNerd

@GolgiToad

@MetroMetro_nome

@spydercam500

@KRStudios_6000

@Helistia

Hopefully I didn’t miss anyone. If I did please let me know! I’m also still adding users!

7 Likes

This reminds me of when there was that time when a lot of robloxian graveyards were being made, with a bunch of users having their names put of them (especially when Roblox forums got removed).

Perhaps adding a few mossy gravestones would also look nice?

2 Likes

This looks great! But like @TehPineapplePanda it would look good to add some moss on the stones to as if they have been there for a while and maybe some flowers on the graves too

I feel attacked… this made my day lol! Thanks for mentioning me there. <3 :smiley:

1 Like

I’m still Sleepy when I died.

I’m not Exposing myself ha
:shushing_face:

1 Like

Looking good so far.

As for things you could potentially add, how about a Zombie Hand raising from the grave? Or a Skeleton (“Yohohoho”) leaning up against something?

(I can also switch it to “ShinyBronzong” if you want, or maybe even your devforum account)

1 Like

haha wow, you came up with a good one. That was fast.
Sure, I’ll gladly go with ShinyBronzong. Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We are treading that fine line between improving the scene and all getting murdered in our sleep! :wink:

4 Likes

I like it!

I could see this being a waiting lobby area for a Town of Salem remake. Good work!

1 Like

Looks quite spooky and eerie already, can I suggest adding a small building such as a shed full of gardening equipment or a trail of sweets leading towards a gravestone (does sound a bit menacing).
Hope this helps. :+1:

Thanks for the suggestion!

However I don’t think I’m going to be adding in any buildings! I’m not too great at building them, and I think it would look a bit out of place with the style and the theme.

However for the candy part…

2 Likes

:warning: Small warning to users who got their grave-stones.

I had a duplicate stone for another user, I removed it and that caused some stones to move their position. No stones have been removed, you just have to find your stone’s position again. This happened because I coded the stone’s tags rather than spending more time updating a certain instance.

1 Like

The build looks very nice!
It is definitely a step in the right direction and reminds me of the old Roblox games and events from 2016~2018… ah the nostalgia…

Keep it up, there’s some visible potential especially seeing how you take criticism into accounting and try to improve!

1 Like

Thanks for the mention, it really looks creepy.
Looks like death by chocolate :grimacing:

1 Like

i need you as my builder.
:flushed:
but yes this is epic

1 Like

I think the bushes should have CanCollide off, but other than that, amazing build!

1 Like