Halloween Takeover: Today's Picks on Marketplace

Hi Creators,

Today’s Picks in Marketplace continues to be (one of) our favorite corners of Marketplace, as we get to show off the amazing creations of you! – our talented and imaginative creator community. Since Today’s Picks was launched, we have featured over 1000 items from nearly 400 creators across the US, Canada, UK, and Ireland and we aren’t slowing down.

Starting October 25th, we will be celebrating spooky season - aka Halloween - by showcasing your ghastly, bewitching, and candy-coated creations in Today’s Picks. Whether newly created or a classic of your catalog, we want to highlight the best Halloween UGC and avatars that are available in Marketplace.

What We’re Looking For:

• Cute and festive costumes and avatar accessories
  • Creepy, mind-bending and realistic avatars, masks and accessories
  • Black & Orange! Jack o Lanterns! Ghosts! All the classic Halloween tropes, but make it Roblox

Eligibility

To be featured in Marketplace’s Today’s Picks Halloween Takeover, creators can submit their items using this survey. Selected items will be featured in Today’s Picks in Marketplace throughout the designated period.

FAQs

How are items chosen?

• Items featured in Today’s Picks on Marketplace are chosen by a group of in-house editors from across the organization. The content highlighted covers various categories, including new and notable items as well as those that are seasonally or culturally relevant. To be featured, creators and their items must abide by our Community Standards and Marketplace policy to be featured.

How many items can I submit?

• At this time, each item can only be submitted one at a time and we ask creators to limit themselves to 10 to help us manage the volume.
47 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 10 minutes.

very cool halloween picks! we hope to see great picks.

9 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this! :jack_o_lantern:

Good luck to everybody submitting items!

7 Likes

Looks cool! Nice to see you guys are doing more with the community :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Super cool! I might have to make some Halloween items for the catalog! :smiley:

7 Likes

I didn’t even know there was a featured section and after looking still can’t find it?

6 Likes

I didn’t even know there was a “Today’s Picks” section, where is that?

(Also I love halloween vibes so I was a teeny bit disappointed that this is to spotlight only UGC creations, rather than user created costumes, so I made a thread to blast your spoopy avatar creations into).

5 Likes

+3 to the people that didnt know this existed. Is it only on mobile?

7 Likes

Where’s that October event David talked about on X?

4 Likes

Hallowwen is one of the best i love halloween

4 Likes

LOVE THIS! :jack_o_lantern: :orange_heart: Good luck to those that apply! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you for giving us this opportunity to showcase our spooky items! :jack_o_lantern:

2 Likes

It was announced at rdc and it’s on the 24th

Prepare for toilet tower defense

2 Likes

Right. I wasn’t told it was on the 24th.

4 Likes

You can find it here in the Universal app:

4 Likes

Literally all of my style is creepy or Halloween scary type stuff. I really hope I see myself this time of the year since i’ve only been featured once the past idk how many months. This should be my time to shine, :pray:

3 Likes