Hallway Realism Build feedback

This is my 4th realism build. It took around 3-ish days to complete.

I based this one off of a showcase that I found a while ago.

Any feedback is appreciated!

18 Likes

Looks pretty good! just a quick question was the reflective properties a third party installation or the client itself?

5 Likes

I actually just made the floor semi-transparent and flipped the build upside-down to create the illusion of a reflection.

8 Likes

That seems kind of unperformant. Try this cool trick.

5 Likes

Performance wasn’t really a priority in this build since its just for a showcase, but I appreciate you sending this post. I can see some usage in it for future builds.

4 Likes

This looks fantastic! I love the reflection/mirror image, it’s so cool looking.

You said this took you around 3 days, that’s insane. I’m wondering, do you use blender and custom decals for the designs on the walls? They’re so intricate, I must know!

The shadows look great, and work perfect with the detailed windows. Your style and hard work is so encouraging and extraordinary! :doh:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your compliment!
As for your question, all of this was done in studio, nothing was made in blender.
The wall patterns you see are all parts. The only things in this build that aren’t are the circle-leaf pattern on the pillars and the leaf pattern on the roof. The circle pattern on the pillars is a combination of 2 meshes, and the leaf pattern on the roof is a heavily re-sized and reshaped plant.

Also, for the chandelier, the Archimedes Plugin was very useful for making those seamless curvatures and circles.

3 Likes