Has anyone heard of "Aerium Rank Tag" before?

I’ve been working on updating this game for a military roleplay group. They’re using a system called Aerium Rank Tag and it’s obfuscated and I need to know the supported configuration options. Wondering if anyone here has come across it before? This is a example of what the overhead GUI looks like:
RobloxScreenShot20230105_065521788

Never heard of it, it may have been drag-and-dropped from the toolbox (shady place, never go there). It’s probably got some hidden backdoors. You can always create your own or use a trusted one.

I agree with @ValtryekRBLX, here are some open-source nametag modules made by the community you could use:

If these don’t work for you, there are plenty of tutorials here and on YouTube to assist you with creating a nametag.

2 Likes

Never use a model from toolbox with obfuscated script, you don’t know if it has potentials vulnerabilities (Looking at you carbon engine!) or unsafe in general.

1 Like

Thank you all for your help. I’m also going to check all the other scripts and see if any more are obfuscated. I don’t know where the game owner got this stuff.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.