Having an issue need assistance

Hello everyone! I am having an issue where if I use the ROBLOX move or scale option my game starts to get really slow and drop frames, but when I switch to F3X and do the same thing it’s perfectly fine. Would love if someone can help me on this! Also this is in studio*

2 Likes

This has happened to me before except it was both F3X and Studio tools.
Your first step should be to figure out if it’s because of the part count of the model.

However, if F3X is working, you can skip that part.
I recommend either:

• Copy and paste the model to another game and see if the problem is also there.
    • If the problem does continue, then it could be a problem with studio itself.
    • If the problem does not continue, then you should delete the model from the original game and then copy-paste the fixed one over to the original game. (I know this sounds stupid, but surprisingly it worked for me multiple times)
  • Re-install Roblox Studio

If both these options fail to work, then I do not know how to help you. If you could provide more details after trying these options, perhaps someone else may help you.

2 Likes

Alright thank you! I will try it.

1 Like

If my post solved your issue, make sure to mark it as a solution so that others don’t jump onto something that’s already fixed. Hope your situation was taken care of!

1 Like

A simple Re-install of studio worked, thank you!

1 Like