Having Invisible Faces With My Blender Models

exporting or importing?

30chars

@cool900s @F_d3d
hmmm i tried to export it from roblox to obj file and i import it to blender, mybe the problem is from my studio because to you it didnt do the same

Screenshot_5

Does your mesh(originally made in blender) contains triangle faces?

no i made it from blender cylinder
what i did here is importing the model in roblox then exporting it from roblox to my computer then imported to blender

When I merge by distance and bump up the value up a little, it managed to remove 6 vertices without any visible changes.

No I mean go into edit mode, choose face select mode and see if is there any face that is made of 3 vertices.

but why when you imported to your roblox studio it worked but mine wont work?
i dont think there is something wrong with my model i think its from roblox studio

No you’re deleting some of the vertices at the bottom of the plate

1 Like

yeah as i said the model has been like this for days i did restart my studio alot

You don’t really understand my question so I checked it out myself and there is no face in the mesh that is triangle shaped but the mesh in studio is missing a triangle so that is a problem with your studio.

i tried to start the game from roblox and its the same.
i will try reinstalling my studio mybe it will work

nope nothing is working,
tried uninstalling the studio then installing it again
also tried to import the Model in different place
and also tried to upload the blender model from my other computer and its the same
still the sameeeee :confused:

@F_d3d @cool900s @FlashFlame_Roblox @RISING_ROBLOX

ahhhh
guys finally its working, i don’t know why and how this is happening but simply i exported the model from blender to .obj instead of .fbx and that did it :smiley: finally
Thanks Alot Everyone

3 Likes

I know this is old and already solved but for the future, the “bug” that you are experiencing is caused due to the way you filled in the faces the best way to do this is by filling them in in squares. Select 4 vertices and create the faces one by one. Im only mentioning this for people that might run into this too as I havent seen a solution that actually helps