Having trouble with Motor6D's hidden property: "Transform"

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

I want to be able to replicate this property’s effect to all clients.
If this is currently not possible I’m trying to achieve a better/different way of replicating a similar effect.
(Read the extra details below in order to get a full grasp of the issue)

1. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

Since this is a replication issue I don’t believe this would be very helpful.
I will edit this Topic if screenshots/videos are absolutely needed in order to help with the issue.

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

I’ve tried sending over the CFrame information from the client to the server and then using it on the transform property, Did not work.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

I am using the Waist Motor6D in the UpperTorso in order to move it up and down to the camera’s Y Lookvector (I got that part to work, But it will not replicate, I even attempted printing out the UpperTorso’s Motor6D’s Transform property’s CFrame (On the server mind you) and it clearly showed that it was being tampered with, but it would not actually replicate at all.)

Transform doesn’t replicate.

If you’re trying to move the UpperTorso towards where the camera is facing, consider modifying and replicating the Motor6D’s C0 (or C1). Transform is primarily for animations, not use cases like this.

I should have looked into it further, Thank you though!