Heaven Studio is Hiring!

About Us
Hello There! I am the Owner Of Heaven Studio. We are looking for a Scripter & an Artist for our Simulator Game.

Our Group logo:

unknown

The Team
@me - owner/Builder
@YellowBanana898 - Lead Builder
@You - Scripter
@You - Artist/UI Designer
@you - animator

About The Job:
The time limit from the game is not currently set, it will be set once we know how long each part of the Development will take. The Whole map is done for the release.

Our game style: This is all from our game.

Scripter: A shop 4 categories item count is up to you. The shop should be tweening. Random breakable item spawn. Weapons and break items. Currency and data store. Main menu with camera manipulation. It should have play button, settings, update log and credits
Codes, Pet hatching system, pet system and trade system, rebirth system
Daily rewards and daily tasks

Artist: Make game icon, thumbnails,gamepasses icon and maybe UI’s

Animator: We’re looking for 2 warriors animations.

Payment:
Scripter:
You will get 30 - 35% Of Robux made from the game.

Artist:
5 - 10% Of Robux we made from the game.

Animator 5% We’re only looking for 1-2 assets

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on Discord.
Discord - alexyroyal30#5618

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Are yall in need of a backup builder/modeler? Less than 10%.

1 Like

No sorry. our build places are all taken at the moment.

Can you elaborate on the style of the animations? I might be interested.

Hi! Are flat rates available instead of percentages? And if you’re only paying in percentages do you have any back up payment?

1 Like

Yo, is the artist place still open? I’m highly interested! Please DM me on discord if you wanna talk about it! gerce#9881

I hope you get your dream team and find a scripter :blush:

Hi i am helmy if you are looking for a GFX designer then here is my portfolio thanks!https://devforum.roblox.com/t/looking-for-a-gfx-designer-look-no-further-open/680362

What do you mean by artist? Do you mean game design, thumbnails, etc?

Is Heaven Studios looking for a fulltime animator? If so, hit me up on Discord. DM me to get access to it.

I am an animatior/GFX artist. To see some of my work, go here! [COMMISSIONS OPEN] Experienced GFX Artist And Animator! My Discord is pixfui#9528

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.