Hello i have a virus in my game roblox

Hello ! i’ve put a lot of free models and when i play the game there are a lot of gamepass while i don’t put any gamepass in my game so anyone can help me

6 Likes

Search for scripts inside your game and delete them.

2 Likes

ye I have the scripts in my game but everything is fine

1 Like

try pressing control + shift + f and search for “MarketPlaceService”

3 Likes

Search for classname: "script". If nothing you haven’t made yourself shoes up then check your scripts for “MarketplaceService”. Use the find tool. If you can’t delete the evil code then remove your plugins! If you see requiring asset show up in the console then search your scripts for “require”, “getfenv”, “getmenv”, “setfenv”, and “string.reverse”. If there is no bad code then move the script to an alternate text editor, like notepad or notepad++ for example. Then search there.

Edit: or just find all free models, then right click > disable scripts

1 Like

As like CoolBakon said before, you will need to find scripts inside models, there are multiple viruses, some include: Fire effect (or any effect in general) with a spread script inside, Weld-Manager, a supposedly normal Script, and more. A way to find one is to simply find if there are any scripts that are named unusual, such as " ��������������". You can also use a simple for i,v in pairs() loop to find all scripts in a game with unusual names. This is a Devforums post which helps you know which viruses you should be aware of.
Angel’s Studio Virus Masterlist - Protect your games! - Resources / Community Resources - Developer Forum | Roblox

Also, if you wish to use free-models, please use models made by certified people (People who own the Official Model Maker Badge or verified players) for the most of the time. But if you do wanna use other models by unverified players, just be aware they might have a virus.

1 Like

I did that no result and the virus continues to promote its gamepass on my game

1 Like

that means it’s likely loading something else from the toolbox, try searching for require or GetObjects instead

1 Like

I disabled gamepass outside of my game so this “virus” will no longer be able to promote its gamepass

1 Like

Search for “\1” or something similar using ctrl shift f. (Or actually search for “getfenv”) Disabling third party sales is a bandaid, if it is a require virus which it likely is then it exposes your game to have the virus change to something else if they update the module it is requiring (however unlikely). If you see something like getfenv()[("\118".."\97"…):reverse()](…) (or anythint remotely similar) then it’s definitely a virus.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.