Help Changing Character

Okay, so I would love it if I could get some help changing the character of a player. I have tried multiple times to do this myself, but I can’t find the solution so I’d love it if someone here could help me with that. I want this for Attack on Titan shifting, where you can see people turning into giants. I have the model done, I just need the character to become it.
Thanks, Huggles.

Here is a very good tutorial on YouTube, this should help out a lot.
(Part 1)

(Part 2)

3 Likes

Right, so I should’ve been more specific. I don’t want every player to be able to become the custom character. I would love it if I could find a way to do it via script.

Have you seen this tutorial: Replacing the default character with a custom character

if you look at the 2015 method, it shows you how to do it through script. You will also have to make sure that you set the NetworkOwnership to the player by typing in this code after you have changed your characters model.

for _, d in pairs(CustomModel:GetDescendants()) do -- "CustomModel" is where you define your custom model
	if d:IsA("BasePart") then
		d:SetNetworkOwner(player)
	end
end
1 Like

You could make a script that would take those parts and place it in a player using an if statement with their usernames or whatever would allow them to get the custom character.

I think that since the games is based on a Anime (Attack on Titans) he wan’t to morph the players into that character, like if they have a character (Some random character of the storie) he only wants to morph him into the specific giant mode of the character.

You can contact me on Discord so I can give you better instruction there, thanks for the time.

Discord: allgood.#7032

1 Like