[HELP!] - How do I make my a-chasis work?

Only these errors which have no relation with the a-chasis

Also when the trolley is horizontal it looks like this

Is the problem caused because I resized the wheels?

Please someone answer I still need to fix this

Iā€™m getting an error here

Anyways, Iā€™ll give you guys the file of the trolley if you want to take a look in roblox studio

TROLLEY.fbx (438.6 KB)

Uh, thatā€™s the 3D model, not the Studio file.

From the ā€˜horizontalā€™ picture it looks like your wheels are still angled, and the suspension travel is pushing the wheels ā€˜downā€™ away from the trolley.

There may have issues because your wheels are very small. If your wheels are MeshParts they may not be physically round. They may render (look) round, but sometimes Meshes have a tendency to get kind of lumpy physically (they arenā€™t smooth round wheels). This can be fixed by using Cylinder or Ball Parts that are Transparent and CanCollide true, and Weld the CanCollide false MeshPart wheels to the Part.

I think the problem is that is not allowed to make wheels smaller in the a-chasis. For example in the original a-chasis I resized the wheels and it happens the same:

how do i make the wheels smaller without messing up the a-chasis?

It may be a tuning issue you need to fix.
The suspension/torque/speed/mass/whatever variables probably need tweaking to your trolley.

The creator of A-Chassis made all of the variables so you could make the vehicle handle the way you want it to.
Youā€™ve made a really low mass trolley, with smaller wheels than most vehicles have so your torque value should be lower.
It looks like your suspension travel variable is way too high and thatā€™s why the wheels stick down so much.

I see. How do I modify those variables? Are they in a script?

Not trying to be rude, but Iā€™ve said to read in the scripts inside the A-Chassis and to modify the items that the scripts probably tell you to modify.

Iā€™ve never used the A-Chassis.

YOU have to figure out how it works by reading the instructions and fine tuning YOUR vehicle.

Ok, I decided to make the trolley move by a script, which when when the input is wether a, s, d ,w, It moves fordward, backwardsā€¦ Iā€™m aiming for a race clicker type game.