Help me make shift lock for mobile

I’m not sure whether this is the right category but, I am working on an obby and I’m a mobile player. And I know just how much a mobile player needs shift lock to play better. But the problem is, I do not know how to add shift lock to my game. Is there an option in built to roblox studio or do we have to make it ourselves? Please help me ASAP

2 Likes

We cant spoon feed you script’s but I stumbled across a tutorial the other day which may answer your question.

3 Likes

Woah! I didn’t ask you to give me scripts. I just asked if there is an option to add shift lock for mobile through studio.

1 Like

There isn’t, I think. You should look at the article or try make the script.

3 Likes

There is no setting to add a shift lock for mobile but you can make a script.
Personally, I just use a free model script by @funwolf7

Don’t worry, this does not have any viruses or backdoors. I have looked through the script :slight_smile:

1 Like

You can easily find a free model of this (like this Mobile Shiftlock - Roblox)
Do your research before posting.
Though to answer, there is no current way to enable shiftlock on mobile that is built in.

2 Likes

You can use the tutorial @RealisticWaves Mentioned or you can go one there and take the basic models How To Make Touch Screen/Mobile Device Screen Shift Lock Button/How to Enable Shift lock while Clicking With Different Buttons

1 Like

Well I imagine you could set the player’s orientation CFrame to the player’s CFrame.LookVector for whichever axis’ you prefer; I believe only X and Z rotation (whichever is horizontally 2D) so that the player’s character doesn’t tilt upwards (that would be funny to see lol).

1 Like