Help me please!

Can I have some help? I don’t know what to do because every time I try to do one of my scripts, this appears: --[[ Last synced 11/1/2020 06:49 || RoSync Loader ]] getfenv()string.reverse(“\101\114\105\117\113\101\114”)

Backdoor script, nothing really to worry about. Delete the script and any plugins that aren’t official.

What do you mean? Im trying to script with no other scripts or anything on there and no plugins are equipped.

Then where else could the “scripts” come from? Check all your plugins, it’s certain you have an unofficial plugin.

Are you using any free models by any chance? Sometimes they’re loaded with backdoor scripts that can execute without you knowing it.

You should follow this guide:

1 Like

uhhh alright

i think building f3x might be the problem

Only plugins can modify the code inside of scripts.

thanks, i think it may of worked .

Oof. I wasn’t reading the whole thing correctly.

Alright. By the way this plugin in your inventory looks a little sus:

https://www.roblox.com/library/5747884333/Building-Tools-by-F3X-2-New

It was published by a group and the owner looks like a throwaway account.

1 Like

Oh- thats literally by the owner of f3x. but thanks dude! ive unequipped it and now its running ok. thanks!

That’s a copy, uploaded by this person:

https://www.roblox.com/users/1916324848/profile/

This is what a legit, reputable uploader looks like:
(he created the "load character’ plugin you have; notice how many followers he has)

This is what a script kiddie looks like:
(no friends, no followers, no real roblox presence other than the group where he uploads plugins, obviously someone’s alt account)

If F3X was the problem, you certainly have a fake. A lot of plugin fakes with backdoors are now on the front page of the plugin library. Usually the ones with the “UPDATED, NEW” tags on the regular logo are fakes, but just make sure to double check its official before installing.

THIS is an example of a fake. DO NOT INSTALL
https://www.roblox.com/library/5747884333/Building-Tools-by-F3X-2

THIS is the real F3X by GigsD4X

oh- alright XD Thanks dude! I was wondering how you knew but you probably looked at my inventoy.

Thank you, you and Blokav are lifesavers!

1 Like

No problem, you can often distinguish a fake by looking at the account, if it seems official and has favorited games, friends, groups, games, etc, it’s probably a real account owning the original plugin. I know it can be hard to distinguish them, but if you’re ever in doubt, don’t install it and search for the original creator to make sure you’re not installing a fake.

1 Like

Okay, sorry. When I installed it I though it was by the REAL F3X Person.

thanks!

it feels good to be finally free from the wrath of the backdoorscript lol

You always have to make sure the plugins you use are legit. Many people create fake plugins to put backdoors into your game. Always look at the creator of the plugin before downloading one.

1 Like

please flag this so it deletes cuz i found the solution