[HELP NEEDED]Camera movement without right-clicking

Hello! I have been really needing a script that allows you to move the camera like normal but where you don’t have to hold right click on the mouse. I’ve been trying to find a way but just can’t find anything. Help would be greatly appreciated!
Here’s an example of kind of what I’m going for:

If you know how to help, please message me as soon as possible.
Thanks,
@LlCHTENBERG

Use UserInputService.MouseBehavior to change the mouses behavior, setting it to Enum.MouseBehavior.LockCenter to lock it to the middle of the screen.

You’ll need to set a Heartbeat event with RunService to set the MouseBehavior to LockCenter so it stays locked. You can also set the mouse to not be visible with UserInputService.MouseIconEnabled

1 Like

press shift with this on

That can’t be easily force enabled by the developer, so I don’t think its the solution he’s looking for

1 Like

I tried this to one of my local scripts but nothing happened:

local UIS = game:GetService("UserInputService")
UIS.MouseBehavior = Enum.MouseBehavior.LockCenter

am I doing something wrong?

like @KdudeDev mentioned, you need to set the mousebehavior every HeartBeat event with RunService. So your script would look something like this:

local UIS = game:GetService("UserInputService")
local rs = game:GetService("RunService")

rs.Heartbeat:Connect(function()
	UIS.MouseBehavior = Enum.MouseBehavior.LockCenter
end)

put this in in a localscript in StarterPlayerScripts and you should be good.

5 Likes

Great! that worked! thank you so much! But do you know how to make it so that the body moves up and down to follow y-axis movements like in the video?

1 Like

I myself do not know how to make this but I found a great post that does work! (I tested it myself and it works perfectly) The link to that post is here: Need help with torso and head following mouse - #5 by DDoSingClocks just paste the code that is listed in the solution and change the RunService.RenderStepped:Connect(function() to rs.RenderStepped:Connect(function()

2 Likes