Help On Making A Complete Blood System

Hey i got a question does this work when you die or just when you receive damage?(For some reason it doesn’t work)I did all the instructions given

You should call this event. If you want it on death then do this:

--Put Script inside StarterCharacterScripts
script.Parent.Humanoid.Died:Connect(function()
	game.ReplicatedStorage.GoreEvent:FireAllClients(10, script.Parent.HumanoidRootPart.Position)
end)
2 Likes

Hey for some reason it doesn’t work can you test your model and see if it works for u?

1 Like

I’m gonna check now and see if there’s any errors etc. Gonna tell you what to do, or just gonna re-write model. Gimme a while

2 Likes

All is fine, can you show me how you call this event? Gonna change blood radius tho

https://gyazo.com/5bd858d2834c290a25bb52b280a0bbb3
https://gyazo.com/1d62752447f9ac72c2ebf1a41afc67bf

Okay, uploaded new version of this system: BloodSystem by R0mAAn - Roblox

Also, just a mini tutorial how to call blood:

Put this line inside of Server Script (Like, just Script) in workspace or any script you have.

local pos = --Position where the blood goes from. You can type here workspace.YourName.Head.Position
game.ReplicatedStorage.GoreEvent:FireAllClients(10, pos)
7 Likes

Okay sorry for late response like you mean that i have to cal it myself or is it in the system by default?

I updated this model. Can you show me script where you want to blood go? I mean, Sword damage script, death script.

i’m using fe melee kit soo yeah…(Why do you need the sword damage anyway?) Can’t you just detect when the health is changed?

Oh nvm just found out how to do it thw for the help @R0mAAn1CH !

2 Likes

Can you show me result with GIF or smth? Just want to see how it will look in ur game. Np btw. WL is my old game so i can just giveaway entire system. (Jk)

I just tested how it works And haven’t made it in my game yet but when i do i’ll be sure to post a vid on it!

2 Likes

Why this script don’t work on me?

is it r15 or r6? if its r15 that explains why it dosnt work

Doesn’t matter. It works for Position and not for body part name or something.

1 Like

well when i used it nothing happened at all as if the script broke from age or something

The script isn’t set to run when you take damage or die, you have to script it yourself using the remote event the model provides, I made one for you:

--This script also randomizes the blood amount a slight bit for variation, put in startercharacterscripts(in a serverscript)
local humanoid = script.Parent:WaitForChild("Humanoid")
local OldHealth = humanoid.Health

humanoid:GetPropertyChangedSignal("Health"):Connect(function()
	if humanoid.Health < OldHealth then
		game.ReplicatedStorage.GoreEvent:FireAllClients(math.random(2,4), script.Parent.Torso.Position)
	end

OldHealth = humanoid.Health
end)

Also, if you want to fix the blood size (because both x and y values of size are randomized differently causing the blood to sometimes be super wide and look weird) change the localscript in the bloodpuddle to this:

local sizeRanMath = math.random(10,100)
wait()
game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(script.Parent, TweenInfo.new(math.random(0,20)/10), {Size = Vector3.new(sizeRanMath/10, 0.14, sizeRanMath/10)}):Play()
wait(6)
game:GetService("TweenService"):Create(script.Parent, TweenInfo.new(1), {Transparency = 1}):Play()
wait(1)
script.Parent:Destroy()

Message me if you have any other issues

4 Likes

Why cant you see the blood splatter in first person?

Its Because The Blood Is in The player model and it thinks its a limb so you need to make script that visible on first person

When the blood instance is created, some line of code is parenting it to the character, making it invisible when you zoom into first person