[HELP] Test my Jojo Game!(CANCELED!)

NOTE : This game is so laggy and the code is just too messy, i will learn optimization and make a new one. Thanks to everyone that tested the game, and sorry for wasting your time on this garbage.

1. What do you want to achieve? I want to make this game Easy-to-Learn and Fun and Lagless, i also want to make this game fun even if there’s only 1 person in the server.

2. What is the issue? I don’t know what other people might think about my game, im new to game designing, in fact this is the first game i released so far! i want to make sure that this game won’t lag even if there’s 30 people in it, because this is an RPG. and i want to make sure that my players know how to play the game without me directly telling them how to play the game in person.

3. What solutions have you thought of so far? If this game is Hard-To-Learn then i’ll make a Tutorial place for New Players so they can play the game!

Game Link : Roblox Bizzare Adventure(BETA) - Roblox
the game’s not done yet, but before i continue i want to make sure that there’s no vital bugs/bad gameplay/lags if the gameplay is bad then i’ll have to change lots of things.
Please test it if you have time!
Thank you for reading this very long post! :pray: :grinning:

This is King Crimson

This is Star Platinum

This is The World

This is King Crimson Time Erase Skill

This is Time Stop Skill

4 Likes

Mind giving us some pics for the people who can´t join the game?

As well I think you should ask roblox testers they handle these things better.

oh, ok let me take some screenshots.
btw, what do you mean by roblox testers?

Valiant Community QA Team - Roblox This group they test games they are really good check them out.

1 Like

You could also join their Discord Server and apply for game testing so that they can test your game and tell you nearly all the bugs.

1 Like