Help with color changing overhead textlabel when reaching specific amount of stats

Then its a problem with your leaderstats script. Are you sure that leaderstats was replicated to all players? Show me the script

do you have dizzy? if so then add me > .kinglycidas

I hope you know that you are changing the TextColor3 of the TextLabel that’s in StarterCharacterScripts and not the one thats actually in the player’s character

uh
game.StarterPlayer.StarterCharacterScripts["Clone Overhead"].TimeGui.TextLabel.TextColor3

That isn’t the same gui as the one in the character, that’s the one thats in StarterCharacterScripts. So you are changing the textColor, you just arent changing the textColor for the correct gui

The things inside StarterCharacterScripts get cloned into the character, so you need to edit the one thats in the character, not StarterCharacterScripts

2 Likes

How do I write a script that says something inside the character’s head? Like FindFirstChild("Head"), but may you write it out for me?

I don’t really understand your question

How do I write a line where the whatever detects/finds the billboardgui inside the players head…?

I still don’t understand what you are asking

Head:FindFirstChildWhichIsA('BillboardGui')

Is that what you want?

1 Like

Yeah like that I guess…may you please write the script out for me?

And tell me what type of script and where to place?