Help with Global Matchmaking

Hihi! I am making a FPS game that uses party system and a Global Matchmaking. However, I do not have the experience in making the required systems. If you know any way of making a Custom Global Matchmaking with a Party system, please type it here.

If you are using the open-sourced Global Matchmaking, pls try to explain to me how to use it with a party system where I can send a invite to a player from a Different server. Thanks!

Matchmaking system is possible using MemoryService. Someone made a module of it as well.

yea but Idk how to use it, I alsoneed to know how to make a Party Invite system from a different server and a Party Matchmaking

That’s up to you to learn by yourself. Every thing you need is right in these links I’ve provided.

My service does not manage parties, it just allows you to send them to the service in order to ensure they get in a game together. One thing that is commonly looked over with my service is that every method that involves players also has an Id variant so you can use it on players not in the current game. This is mentioned in the docs:

You’ll need a way to manage your parties then use QueuePartyId(table<PlayerId>, ratingType, map). I would suggest using the leader’s server to call QueuePartyId from, but it doesn’t really matter.

More info:
https://steven4547466.github.io/MatchmakingService/maindocs/#queueing-a-party

Ah ight thanks for the Information!