Help with how to make a round system in a lobby like Pixel gun 3D

I’m trying to remake the game “Humans vs Zombies” but in a very diffrent way and alot advanced. I just don’t know how to make this system of scripting: The player spawns in a lobby like Pixel Gun 3D. If the player clicks the Play button then he will be counted as he is in the round, if the round already started then he’ll be in the Zombie team, and if he clicked Play before the round starts then he will be randomly in Humans or Zombies team. There will be 2 maps for now and the game votes on the 2 maps randomly. When the map gets voted the players will be teleported to the map, and 3 random people starts as being zombie and rest will try to survive. After game round finishes after 10 min the players will teleport back to the lobby and after 1 min another new round starts. All this will be in the same game, in the lobby the players won’t see each other, only you will see urself.

I searched alot in youtube and tried to put scripts together to make this system works but I can’t figure it out. It’s been nearly 2 weeks and I tried to learn scripting and watched all DevKing and GnomeCode tutorials and still can’t figure this out. So I though that DevForum will maybe solve this and I may learn scripting out of this system.

Any help scripters?

1 Like

Sounds like a lot of work for a dev forum post, but could be a fun video tutorial for me to post on my YouTube channel. Until then I won’t be of much help other than giving you some pointers

1 Like

You’re really asking for too much in this post and it seems you haven’t exactly looked all too hard. I hate youtube tutorials on roblox scripting however this is what it came up with when I typed in “Round system Roblox”.

This list continued for about 12 videos in total. The only outlying code you’d need to make yourself is the play button, which even then would just be a check to see if theres a round going on and to spawn them on zombies and if not the players.

1 Like

This module can be helpful for what you are trying to create:

Oh man, you even helped me with this, rare helper thanks alot