Help with rich text please!

so i have a problem here where the rich text does work here the code

clone.NameLabel.Text = "<font size='20'><font color='rgb("..color.R..","..color.G..","..color.B..")'>"..ranktext.."</font>"..plr.Name..": ".."</font>"

so the color.r,color.g,color.b is a table consist of colors and the ranktext is the text of the player rank and plr.Name is the players name

please help,thanks!

No idea what you need but does this help

hmm that doesnt help basically what this is i am using a texlabel with rich text but it seems that rich text doesnt work also your link wasnt helpful :frowning:

I suggest doing research before posting something like this. This is the website on Rich Text.

Basically, they work like HTML (or XML Tags), and you start by using these keys < > and you always end it with </something> I’ll give an example here

It has been spread out to make it more readable

<font color="rgb(255,0,0)"> --This is the font color. It can be either like a function or Hexadecimal.
<font face="Michroma"> --It has to follow Roblox's standard fonts.
<b>Panic</b> --b means Bold. If you use </b>, that means you're closing the bold tag.
</font></font> --I'm closing these both tags since I don't need to change the other text.
Room Button --Standard text.

However, we usually do it on one line:

<font color="rgb(255,0,0)"><font face="Michroma"><b>Panic</b></font></font> Room Button
1 Like

i have already looked tge website for rich text and mine i dont know why but it doesnt seem to be working idk if its a bug or something so it would be okay if you help?

i figured out that the problem only occured when i put it in a textlabel using a script but it works great when i apply manually

nvm i figured it out that the problem was the one of the color was 256 instead of 255 also i wanna know that if i put it as Color.R it would be a number from 0-1 and i was thinking how i convert it to rgb value

"rgb("..math.round(color.R*255)..","..math.round(color.G*255)..","..math.round(color.B*255)..")'>"