Help with Roblox Id

So I want the number of the min number of numbers in a Roblox Id and the max number of numbers in a Roblox Id. That’s all

If your talking about user ID’s, the minimum would be 1 (ROBLOX’s player) and the maximum would depend on the newest player (I’m pretty sure ID’s based on the number of player accounts).

I am talking about every single type of Id from users to plugins

Go create a part, save to roblox, Get the id, Set it from 0-id number of the part. Thats as accurate as you can get without a big script, otherwise you’ll need to create a script that fetches the latest roblox id.

wait what do you mean by that can you clarify a bit?

It is more than one. That’s all I know.

that literally doesn’t help at all. But I appreciate that you did answer so thanks!

There was a post regarding user ID’s about how userId’s were going above 32 bit. You might be able to figure out the maximum using that.

tbh idk what bit and stuff means so can you please explain it to me?

you’ll never be able to know the maximum ID, since thousands of assets are uploaded and users register every second

the minimum for users is 1 (Roblox), but not every ID has an associated user for whatever reason (banned, deleted, GDPR, etc.)

just assume anything >0 is a valid ID and validate it using the appropriate API

It’s basically saying the highest possible number that you can use. I’m not really well versed technically. A quick google search for how large an int32 can return the number 2,147,483,647 So Roblox going over that means there are more users than 2,147,483,647. My point is with a bit of math you could figure it out. But that’s not within my expertise.

oh I understand now thank you for those who told me the min and max Id char that means
@T0ny and @ComplicatedParadigm
Sorry for the ping in advance

1 Like

UserIds, AssetIds, GroupIds & BadgeIds all use a seperate system.

There are about

• 8 Billion assets
  • 3 Billion Users
  • xxx amount of badges
  • 13 Million Groups

If you are lucky, You might be able to extract data from different API’s and get a total number.

as a random guess I used max id as 16 and lowest at 1 as they are the ones that seem reasonable and 16 is so that in the future IF the id count increases then I wont have to worry much about it.

Those are some insanely gigantic numbers!