Help with tweening every BackGroundTransparency or ImageTransparency in a Gui

Hello, i was wondering if there is a way to tween every BackGroundTransparency or ImageTransparency thats inside of a frame in 1 Tween instead of tweening them 1 at a time?

Hi there,

Due to the way that the service works, this is not possible at the moment. you could create a tweeninfo and reuse it which is much better. It is only an extra few lines so shouldn’t be too bad!

All the best,

Stubby :slight_smile:

There is documentation on the CanvasGroup class, and Roblox added it in Release 494, though it must be a Beta Feature as the documentation is pretty vague and only a few people have been showing access to it on Twitter.

I’d keep an eye out for Roblox to release it as an official feature, though I did come across an open-source module (linked below) that you may find useful in the mean time.

1 Like

That’s not possible. You’d always have to loop through something whether it’s an instance’s children or a table of the instances you want to tween. But as long as you don’t have too many objects to tween, say around 20, then it should be fine and appear to tween simulataneously.