Here are the results for my R$2,000 sponsor. Any help?

Are these just abysmal results or is this normal? For R$2,000 over two days I got 30 plays and a terrible CPP. Is my thumbnail just bad? Not eye catching enough?

Maybe I should try out some other advertising strategies. I’ve thought about TikTok because a lot of people recommend using that.

4 Likes

In my opinion I can’t tell whats the game about.

1 Like

Unfortunately since last year’s ads update ( New Sponsored Items and Updated Ad Audiences) , where a European law prohibited ads for Under 13, the impression and click rate have dropped by more than 60%, making this function useless as most of the players who clicked on the ads were minors

2 Likes

TikTok ads are the move it seems now. sponsored games don’t seem to do well at all unless your game is amazing (in which case very little advertising is needed because it will spread through word of mouth).

1 Like

I played your game before this post. I really think the game should be improved before advertising. At the moment, it seems like the game’s design followed a tutorial online. Try to give it personality, better mechanics, a new tutorial, etc!

2 Likes

If i were you, i would sponser my games on Social media platforms. for example, you can make a youtube videos and host events at your game for some prizes.

1 Like

Hey blueberry, thanks for your input. Were you by chance able to play the game with 2+ players? If not, you’re restricted to the lobby and you won’t be able to give the game a shot.

Since most people seem to abandon the game for this reason, I’m thinking of implementing a way for people to enjoy the game if there aren’t two players or more present, i.e. being able to play the game as a Finder so you can still explore the maps and collect gems.

Personally, during my time running ads back in 2020-2021 (alot has changed I know). This is bad, I would suggest maybe trying to find antoher way to grow the game instead of sponsors. Personally I knew exactly who my core audience was and was able to get an average of 0.82 CPC and 0.94 CPP. I don’t know what is considered good nowadays, but if you’ve made a return on your investment/advertisment, then I’d consider that good.