Heres a new little gfx i made in pixlr

i made this gfx for my new game “cata cafe”

PLEASE KNOW THAT I EDITED THIS IN PIXLR. I TOOK A PICTURE OF THIS IN ROBLOX STUDIO THEN EDITED IT IN PIXLR

11 Likes

If Your Not Looking For Feedback Then Why Did You Post This In
Help And Feedback Cool Creations

2 Likes

Cool, but Roblox Studio isn’t the best place for gfx. Maybe try blender and see how that works.

2 Likes

im not really interested in blender since i think its too complicated and im already kinda happy with what i have now.

2 Likes

I mean they are kind of implying that they want feedback by putting it here in the first place. Also, you don’t need to ask for feedback in cool creations, you just can’t ask for a rating.

3 Likes

“you just cant ask for a rating”

he didnt say you can rate builds

hypothetic never said that. you either read his reply wrong or you twisted his words

3 Likes

Ratings are considered spam.

2 Likes

Cool Creations may also be used for showcasing stuff. Please, don’t minimod in case you don’t know the use of each category.

The places I’ve noted in the feet of that person have some weird blue outlines. Is that intended?

Then, I have also noted the sign. I think it’s way too bright for a GFX.

I’d also like to note that you probably took the picture from a wrong side. Try focusing on the entrance of the building instead.

By the way, you don’t have to use Blender in order to do some basic stuff such as lighting. In case you use Windows 10, you may try the 3D Viewer application.

All you have to do is to export any part (or group of parts) by right-clicking and choosing “Export as .obj” or something like that. Then, you open the file in 3D Viewer. It allows you to edit the way the model is rotated and it allows you to change the lighting.

After you’re done with doing this, click the three dots button and choose “Export as picture”. Then, your picture will be completed by setting up the last things. Taking Studio screenshots really isn’t recommended. I hope my method will help you.

Due to me using a phone right now, I cannot provide you screenshots.

Great work, anyways!

3 Likes

thanks for the feedback. the blue lines where intended by me. and i wanted to take the picture on the side that its currently on since i feel like it could look better.

1 Like

Personally, I think it’s better to take the picture from the opposite side. You may try it anyway and choose the one you like the most :wink:.

2 Likes

yah. but thanks for the feedback anyways! im pretty happy with the gfx already and i made it for an upcoming game i was working on.

1 Like

Yes. We know. That is what I said. We are agreeing yet we are still arguing.

I think it looks cool. Great job.

1 Like