[High Pay/Front Page Game] Hiring advanced scripter

About Us

Hello, I’m Cyanitem, the project lead for Avatar : The Four Nations, and we develop a game called “Avatar : The Four Nations”, which is a really advanced, closed-community game.

The Team
@ThousandDegreeKnife - Head Development/Lead Scripter
@cryogato - Animator
@linx3215 - Builder
@JCollision - 3D modeler/Builder

• These are just some of the members, there are a few more people to meet within our development department.

You can see our progress so far here: Avatar: The Four Nations Demo (OLD) - Roblox

About The Job

We are actively looking for an advanced and experienced scripter, that has been scripting quite a long time, and has a very good understanding of Lua.
The current task for the scripter team is to work on a “System Rework”, which is recoding, and redoing a few things which I’ll go into more detail if you are interested in the position.
If you play the game itself, (link above), you will see what you’re working with, however the code is inefficient, and needs a rework.
The game itself started out being made in a very inefficient way, and is extremely exploitable, and also makes literally no sense, that’s why the current objective for the scripters team of this game is for a “system rework” which is basically recording the entire game so it’s more efficiently coded, it’s less vulnerable to exploits and a lot smoother, it’s a lot less worse than it sounds.

Payment

We are paying a HIGH amount in Robux, and if you are looking for USD, we can work something out on that as well.
Additionally, the game is currently producing huge amounts of revenue from gamepasses which will definitely help development wise, and guarantees a high payment for the development team.
We have a really strong, and active community that has always supported us and will continue doing so to aid development, and help for the betterment of this game, and the development team themselves.

Contact Us

You can contact me on the developer forum, and from there we can escalate to an alternative communication method such as discord, which is highly preferred as that’s where our main communication server is on.

Any questions?

Leave them down below, or send me a message on the developer forum, thank you and happy developing!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Vouch Cyanitem, worked with him several times in the past. Amazing leader, one of the best. You will have a GREAT time working with him, just like I did. :heart:

6 Likes

I can vouch that this is a great opportunity for anyone wanting to have fun with creativity, and be with a good team. Cyan’s a nice guy and will not disrespect his members in any way. The community is highly active and always something new every day. Great chance to advance yourself!

4 Likes

Vouch. Cyanitem is a great friend and work partner of mine and I would highly recommend working with him.

4 Likes

As I am just an regular scripter, I would suggest: @metryy and @CaptainD_veloper

1 Like

Could you please state a “minimum” pay that’s considered a high amount of Robux / USD? It would be nice to let potential developers become interested. I asked for this since high amounts of Robux are highly subjective :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, yeah I’ll update it soon when I get time, if you’re interested DM me and I can give you the exact info

1 Like

This is off-topic but where Is @Stratiz ?

1 Like

Hey, unfortunately I’m not on the team for this project. I’m a bit too busy with school right now to help out.

Thanks for the curiosity though :smile:

1 Like

No problem, but I knowed you worked in the past in many projects with Cyan, but it’s okay, good luck with school!

:+1:

1 Like

How much retention does your game have?

What’s the average play time?

What devices does it support?

You say this will be a front page game, what makes you so sure?

Also, here’s a typo:

You’ve already made the front page comment, for the 2nd time now, if you look up I’ve already responded to it and your other questions on this topic.

Can’t find them anywhere. Perhaps the post was moved or merged? I’m not sure.

Still, the question was mainly for an answer that answers the other questions I placed globally.

Could you please let us know the answer for them? :+1:

Your post was flagged by the community as off-topic, not to worry, I found my old message and will re-post it for you.

Here :slight_smile:
Hey, the reason I included “front page”, is because it is, although it isn’t presently displayed there as of now, we were on there for top rated, and popular page with over 2k Concurrent playing, however the game has not released at all, and we’re only in testing.
So… considering the game has not even released yet and we only have a test place to test out the mechanics and we’ve reached insane milestones like that, then I’d say that hints this game going in the right direction.
This game started out being non-profit, and therefore not much was generated revenue wise, it wasn’t our target at all.
With your game, you market your passes in-game a lot and sell ranks, our games are very different therefore the revenue will also be different.

We made around 700,000 in total so far if you get the other gamepasses we put off-sale, not to mention we only started putting passes on sale after like 1.5m-2m visits and now we’re at 2.4m.

Pay is privately negotiated and I won’t disclose any more information as it is confidential.
Thank you.

1 Like

I’d be down to develop for this. Here’s my portfolio. (I havn’t been on for a few months). Be aware I take USD not robux.

As of now, USD payments are no longer an option for this position, sorry!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.