[High Paying] Looking for texture makers, composers and builders

About Us

Hi there! I’m Alm_st, a upcoming game developer. I’m looking for texture makers, composers and builders that are willing to join my game development team, team Alm_st.
The Team
@Alm_st - Co-scripter and lead developer
@don’t know roblox name of- Scripter
@Jupiterc - UI
@you - Texture Maker
@you - composer
@you - builder
@you - builder2

About The Job

I’m looking for professional developers to make a top tier game. This means that I will have a codes and requirements, and will not accept anything below standards. I will check progress daily in the teams discord server. Builder positions will be competitive with competitive pay. All developers must have good communication skills. We will try to have a good healthy relationship with the team.

Hours

I’ll assign task daily that will fit your schedule but task will have deadlines. So if you can only work 2 hours on weekdays, you get about 2 hours of work.

Building Style

Low poly cartoony maps. Map sizese will be very small.

Payment

For builders, I’ll pay 40+ USD for every map. These will be small and won’t need much detail.
For composer, I’ll pay per track on your price
For texture makers, I’ll pay what ever price you want that is reasonable. DM Alm_st#8815 to give a price.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Alm_st#8815
You must be 16 years or older to apply, but will take younger if you impress us.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Is robux an option? Or giftcards?

3 Likes

robux is an option, but will not be devex equivalent. So for map it will be 4000+

3 Likes

Im interested! EternalCanadianDev#1541

2 Likes

I am highly interested. Would you be able to provide more information on the maps/themes? What are they for? Here’s my portfolio.

2 Likes

I am interested in making maps and have made some maps for “commissions”. They are currently not yet in my portfolio as the images are from gyazo and not of good quality, either way I can send those photos on discord. Here is my portfolio: [CLOSED] Experienced Modeler [PORTFOLIO]

1 Like

I’m interested in becoming a builder. We can discuss more in Discord. I sent you a friend request: J_son#7805

Alright, even if robux isn’t equivalent for DevEx, how much would composers get paid in robux?
(per track)

If you are good enough, it would be what ever you like.

1 Like

I’ll be contacting you. Expect a friend request on discord! (Disparrel#1552)

1 Like

Hey I can be a low poly builder in fact low-poly building is my specialty! Wizzardofazz#8707

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.