Highlights do not show on mobile devices

Can confirm, still broken in Android anyway. Works fine on PC, Xbox, etc.

1 Like

This is still not fixed…? bro come on

1 Like

Any time table on when this will be fixed? Please fix?

1 Like

Highlights do not show on mobile devices

Yeah, pretty sure it’s a Roblox bug.
Something that only Roblox can fix.

2 Likes

I also experience this issue, it’s very annoying.
In an attempt at verifying if this is a bug or not (performance saver) you can start the mobile emulator in Studio and check if they render. This is not guaranteed, however, as they both run differently.

I think it’s because of graphics quality. Weak devices don’t have much quality to make highlight outlines visible.

1 Like

I tested it on high-end mobile, the issue is still there even on the highest detail settings unfortunately. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Not fixed still. apologies for the rotation on the video

Windows 10 PC

Iphone 14 plus (ios 16.6)

repro place: highlightrepro - Roblox

The only work around for mobile is to use a transparent version of a fill color. The outline will still be visible on PC and the fill should be visible through the walls for Mobile.

2 Likes

Hey , this issue is still going on

1 Like

Any word on this? Currently still an issue on mobile devices

No sign of this being fixed soon. This has been a bug for over a year

Any update? Im actually so annoyed that this has not been fixed yet.

1 Like

I hope this get fix soon, I have been waiting for 6 month

1 Like

i suppose that it has to work on how it is ““optimized”” for mobile. (Highlights) since u can see the lower ur graphics (mobile) the highlights will display differently when having some transparency to the point the outline is not even shown, im pretty sure they know that is like that :skull:

Still patiently waiting for a fix :melting_face:

3 Likes

Been almost a year, we need this fixed

I have noticed that this only shows up on some mobile devices. My Samsung S21+ 5G phone has highlights, but Roblox on Bluestacks doesn’t for some reason. Both use the same version despite Bluestacks being an emulator for Android devices

We are currently focusing our attention on the Highlights feature. Our team has carefully reviewed all the feedback and reported bugs concerning this feature. We are in the process of evaluating which issues can be feasibly addressed in the short term.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.