[Portfolio] I'm a Programmer

Hello I’m a Roblox scripter I’ve been working for a couple months almost a year now
and I really like the ROBLOX platform and I want a couple extra money so for payment I would say about 100-200 Robux or other over the payment im requesting. I’m pretty cool too so please hire me for something challenging but not hard I’m not pro yet but im hope to get a good job on the roblox platform.

Contact

You can also contact me at Roblox_Bot123#6261 On discord

Showcase

You can view my assets here:Toy Car Simulator - Roblox
City Roleplay - Roblox

2 Likes

You should really practice more scripting before you start selling.

I know criticism is good, of course, but why do it on a portfolio…? It’s not even in the feedback section and yet you’re still saying bad things about his work.

Yes, he has a lot of areas he can improve on but don’t start putting bad things on his portfolio, I don’t think you know how he might be feeling right now…

If people want to hire him, they will. You all have different opinions. But come on, don’t start ruining their portfolio because you don’t like their work. If you don’t like it, leave it and say nothing. If he wanted feedback, he would have put in in the feedback category… He must be feeling terrible after what you all just said on his porfolio, not the feedback section.

6 Likes

Thanks freinds
(30 Charrrrsss)

The building is probably your strongest skill. You should work a bit on scripting. Maybe you should learn some more before selling your work though.

I saw a few people being a little much with their criticism, slight arrogance seems to be a common trait among some people online.

I think people shouldn’t judge you too much because English might not be your first language, which makes a lot of tutorials useless. Especially when it comes to learning scripting.

I hope you get better with your skills! You can do it if you put time and effort in what you make. c:

Hey man can you freind me you sound like a freindly cool guy so can you help me with other things to man pls freind me yo.

1 Like

Sure. (btw I’m female)

30 characterssss

ok
(30 charrsssssss)
i hate the character rue