[Hireing] Looking for a Builder

This area of the forum is publicly accessible to developers for recruitment. Please be prepared to answer questions about your projects and provide & collect feedback from the community about your plan.

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there! I am @lolfxv3,A guy looking for a future game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, DunDef!

The Team
@username - Builder
@Username - CoDev
@lolfxv3- Scripter

You can see our progress so far here: DunDef {WIP} - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect ok Quality builds that adds to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Why?

I think it might be successful because it’s a concept that others haven’t quite implimented into other mmo/rpg games the plan was to have crystal you protect and u can build towers and shields to defend them the enemy’s cant destroy the crytals or you will loose and have to retry if you would like more information Contact me.

Example of our game's build style

Our game needs at least 10 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours Mabey Less.

Payment

Builder if ur interested will be 15% game Profits and CoDev We split 50% Want More Info Contact my Discord

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord WolvzMassacrez™ aka (𒅬)#9662
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This part is for the writer to read, not to be published as a part of the main topic.
EDIT: After reading, I would suggest reviewing your topic, as there is a big number of miss spellings and wrong capitalization, which would seem unprofessional for many high developers.

3 Likes

Do you guys have backup payment?

Yes i will pay robux if the game starts to fail

I don’t really understand your topic

So are you looking for builders of ‘Modler’???

Please fix your topic and tell us why do you think your game would be successful.

I think modeler is someone who will make small or huge assets, but not maps.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.