[HIRING] [10k-30k] UI Designer/Emblem Designer

About Us

Hi there! We are Big Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Big Game!

The Team
@serverOptimist- Scripter
@you- UI
@you- Icon

About The Job

We are looking for a professional User Interface designer who has experience in creating well designed and professional UIs. There are 2 jobs that are currently open in both the graphical department and if you are fluent enough in both of them and believe you can take on both of these jobs then you will get paid for both the UI work as well as the emblems. What I mean by emblems is well designed emblems that a player will be shown once reaching a certain part in the game which would be explained later in DMs. It’s important to note that there’ll be 7 UNIQUE emblems to be designed but for each of the 7 you’ll need to edit a certain part of the emblem which adds up to emblems icons but only 7 of them are actually unique at all so they will be quicker to actually implement. The UIs will be explained further in DMs.

Payment

We will be paying in robux (or in percentage if so requested) you will be paid on design completion. It’s also important to note I do not have a group to pay out in so we can decide further more how to go about that later. Maybe through someone with a group who can handle those funds. Here are the estimated prices for each UI.

Unique Icon: 1-2k R$ per icon.
Edited icon: 250-500 R$ per edit (Again, not that much to change)
Per UI: Depending on the difficulty it will range from 2k R$ up to 5k R$ per UI which can be discussed later.

Contact Us

You can contact me over on discord @ RVNT Fourshot#9791

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can help with Graphic Designing, I can do icon Social#8980

I can’t offer UI right now, as I’m still learning in that part, but I can gladly offer to complete those icons/emblems! I have 5 years of graphic design experience, (and I also mainly use my own icons for UI) so I believe I can offer. Juno | GFX Artist/Designer

I can do uis! OPEN | Officiall_Studios Portfolio | UI Designer | Scripter | GFX - VFX | Video Editing my discord is HendricoMaximus#3696.
I added you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.