[HIRING - $50 USD] Needing, Small Low-Poly Maps for Sword Fighting Game

The Game

You can see my progress so far here: Sword Fight Mania! (ALPHA) - Roblox

One of the side-projects I am doing is making a sword fighting game that will have various modes, maps, swords, and animations. As of this post, I have the entire core system scripted. Feel free to check out the game with a friend (requires at least two people to play.)

About The Job

I am looking for a builder that specializes in Low-Poly builds.

The first thing I am needing is a lobby/open area for players to wonder around while they are waiting for the next match. This area needs to have an area for global leaderboards and shops.

The second part is basically a set of several (roughly 6-8) small maps for the battles to take place on. The scale of these maps is not super large - should support up to twenty players in a free-for-all game mode that lasts roughly sixty seconds.

As for the style, I’m contemplating a mix of everything and medieval - open to discussion.

Payment

I have decided to set the payment at $50; however, I do try to pay fairly so if the builds become more in-depth than anticipated, I am happy to pay a higher dollar amount.

Contact Us

You may contact me by sending me a message on the Developer Forums (with examples of previous work) - should we decide to move forward, I will give the developer(s) my discord. You may also link your portfolio below, and a way to contact you, and I will reach out if I see fit.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Hey!
I’m interested, I have a lot of experience in Low-Poly Maps.
Discord: que pasa#9827

Hi, I am definitely the best person for the job. Please DM, and look forward to hopefully working with you.
Discord: Plethoa#9971
https://devforum.roblox.com/t/portfolio-builder-lowpoly-game-designer/473133

Highly interested!

Zaternos#0075

I would like to apply for the job. My name is Sam, im a 15 years old roblox developer. Im on roblox for nearly 6 years now and i learned how to develop games. I have multiple games done. One of them has over 1,000,000 visits aswell. Im a builder, modeler and ui designer. Here is my portfolio [PORTFOLIO] UI Designer, Builder, Modeler | SamRBX

i do high Quality simulator or low poly maps!

Discord: SamRBX#7330

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.