Hiring a tester for my game!

Hi! My name is Az, and I’m making a game called Minigame Frenzy! All I need is a tester for the game, and sadly :frowning: I can’t pay… I don’t have that much robux and I just want someone that can always help me test the game out when I want to. I hope I can get some help, although it is perfectly fine if I can’t. Thank you!

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:
-Aztralzz

13 Likes

I would like to test your game.

Alrighty, friend me on Roblox, we can start straight away! Thank you so much!

Alright, I’m messaging you rn.

Sure, why not. Althrough i willn’t be online all the time,I would like to test it. It may be a fun experience anyways I am currently on a mobile device.

Hi Az, I would like to test your game

And FYI, I’m fine with how much robux you are able to pay me😊

Hey, Aztralzz I could help you with testing your game, and I’m online most of the time so hopefully I can help you out.

I could help test your game. I’m pretty good with giving feedback. Also, you don’t have to pay me.

Hey, if you still need a tester I can always help!

Hey, I can tester your game if you still need it.

I could come for testing just contact me on discord :smiley: Almond#3071

I’ll test your game. You don’t need to worry about giving any testers robux, most testers won’t need it anyway. If you want to be really nice, the most you should do is give the testers special items/currency on release as a thank you.

Hello, i would love to test for your game!

I could test your game for free!

Sure thing! I can help out! (30 chars…)

I would love to test the game.
My main account is DareDaniel0.
Thanks!!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.