Hiring a UI Designer for an upcoming game! R$20K [CLOSED]

Hiring UI Designer

About Us

Hi there! We are a small team consisting of a scripter and a builder. We’re looking for a UI designer who is willing to design high quality UI’s for our upcoming game.

The Team
@0Mushy - Builder
@iiLevelMaker - Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for UI designers that are able to make high quality ui’s for our game. This is a one time gig, but we may reconsider hiring you in the future, if you done a great job.

For the job you need to have good communication skills and a good experience of UI Designing. We only accept high quality UI’s.

The UI we need:

• General Shop GUI
  • Game Mode GUI
  • Radio GUI
  • Trading GUI
  • Inventory GUI
  • Crafting GUI
  • Cases GUI
  • Case Opening GUI
  • Murder selection GUI.
  • Twitter GUI

We’ll give more information in DM’s via discord or developer forum.

The deadline is to be discussed

Payment

We are paying in ROBUX. The amount for all GUI’s will be 20k+ Robux. Our preferred payment method is group funds.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord iiLevelMaker#5099
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Our preferred method of contact is discord.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

iiLevelMaker is fantastic to work with. He is clear on what he is looking for, he describes it with the specific details which designers need, and he enables those he hires to get their side of the job done efficiently.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t recommend working with him. He made me do all the UI and then told me that there was only a chance I was going to get payed as there were other people doing the same thing.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.