[HIRING] Alien Simulator | Paying 2-3k R$ per UFO model

Link to game: [CODE: UFO25] Alien Simulator 🪐 - Roblox

Unfortunately, it seems that my original UFO builder has quit Roblox so I’m looking to hire a talented builder to make new UFOs for the game. I’m willing to pay up to 2-3k Robux per UFO that I use. Please only apply if you are confident that you can make better UFOs than I already have.

Each new UFO that’s created will have to be cooler or a step up from the last one. Refer to the last screenshot below to see the best UFOs in the game. I will only be using and paying for UFOs that are cooler than those last ones.

If you’re interested please DM me with some examples of your previous work. If multiple talented people apply for this position I’m willing to hire more than one person for this job. I want to start adding 1 UFO per month at an absolute minimum. (1 UFO per week is the ultimate goal)

Current UFOs: (All UFOs must be made using Parts and Unions in Roblox Studio)

11 Likes

i am interested dm me on discord Peer#4536

:wave: Hey, I am highly interested in taking this on and am definitely capable of doing so.

Here is my portfolio for reference.

Contact me however seems best for you:
Devforum: @Junozy
Twitter: @junozy_
Discord: juno#7957

1 Like

It’ll be hard is you want unique shapes in studio

All 15 of the other ones were made in studio using parts and unions. I’m not saying it’s easy, but I’m looking for people who can get it done professionally.

I sent a friends request on discord

May I ask you why that is? Mesh UFOs would looks a lot better imo, since you can texture them. Also, they are a lot more performant.

Actually I’m willing to consider them as long as they’re the quality that I need

1 Like

Okay, thanks for your response! I won’t be applying but good luck finding someone!

1 Like

I would like to do it, here is my portfolio

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-boom-shout-builder-for-hire/445782

Discord user: $-SHINE-$#9688

Hey! i built UFOs before and i’m interested to help you! :smiley:

Add me here! ReisDiggerboy1st#4898

Have a good day!

I’m fairly interested in taking on this job. Here are a few examples of maps and models I have made.

Dm me at ParlousPlutonium
#2652 if you’re interested.

This looks interesting. I am capable of doing extreme detailed Sci-Fi themed meshes.I don’t see an UFO being that complicated.

Looking forward for this job.
Discord: DrDarkEssence#4118

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.