Hiring an EXPERIENCED GFX Artist!

Hiring an EXPERIENCED GFX Artist!

Greetings! I’m hiring an experienced GFX artist to make my game’s Icons and thumbnails.

We’re looking for detailed work

Pricing:

Ah yes, the part everyone wants’s to know about! We’re looking to pay 500 Robux for one game’s worth of Thumbnails and Icons.

Examples:

Please contact me either here on the forum or on Discord at itilva8630#8882!

Thank you :smile:!

Hello there I don’t know if your interested with my work but here is my Portofolio :slight_smile:
Be sure to Contact me back later Here is my Discord wangsih|GFX Artist|#7214

1 Like

Please add me, as this error occurs when I attempt to add you. (tal #2380)

See you soon!

1 Like

Question: What do you mean by 500 for one game’s worth of Thumbnails and Icons?

500 Robux per game that we order thumbnails and Icons. Eg. We’ll order 1 Icon and Two Thumbnails for our cafe, which will give you 500 Robux. We will also order One Icon and Three Thumbnails. that will also give 500 Robux. These are just examples.

1 Like

That is not really a good price, especially if you are looking to hire complex GFX Artists. If you want 3 or 4 low quality thumbnails/icons for your game, then that’s what you’ll get. 500 Robux is not even worth one thumbnail. You can pay that price for one icon, but for two or three thumbnails and one icon? That’s not right. The total should at least be 1k or 2k for what you are asking.

5 Likes

We’d found someone for the job; thanks for all the DMs! <3

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.