Hiring any level of scripters and builders

About Us

Hi there! We are a small development team working on a upcoming revolutionary roleplay game. Our team sees that we must speed up the development, so we are looking for any level of scripters and builders!
The Team
@DevSeanJ - Creative Director
@NicoXerocious - Scripter
@TerrificTadd - UI
@couldbeyou - second scripter
@couldbeyou - builder
@couldbeyou - second builder
You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

We are looking for any level of scripters and builders. We are currently recruiting 2 builders and 1 scripter. This will be a long-term job.

Payment

We are paying in either Robux or percentage. It is your choice to choose either one. When we are paying in Robux, you will get paid once the game is released. The higher your level of scripting&Building is, the more you get paid. This will be negotiated once you get hired.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at:
DevSeanJ#5429
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Please STOP creating duplicate posts, this is the 3rd post you made today about the exact same thing.

It’s not a exact same thing. Look through the content and it is completely different.

It’s still the same, all for the same game. There is barely any difference between them.

Still, It’s not a duplicated post. I did not copy and paste them.

It’s still considered a duplicate post, you see basically the same things.

Nope. In the other post I was looking for talented builders however in this post I am looking for any level of scripters and builders. Totally different thing.

Please read the guidelines it states the following.

Do not post the same topic repetitively or repeat the same post within a topic.

Well It seems like you posted twice on a same topic looking at your activity, so it seems like you got nothing to say on this point.

Show me proof, I’ve never posted the same topic twice before, your spamming by creating multiple posts a day on the same topic.

https://devforum.roblox.com/t/vcd-news-9-14-2020-update/771143/2

Update log and group guides are completely seperate things. Many groups have their group guide and update log seperate such as Liberty County.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.