[CLOSED] Bloxxed Hotel Builder 50-120k

About Bloxxed
Hi there! I am the manager for Bloxxed Hotels which has 67k members. We are looking to release V7 of our hotel preferably this month.

The Team
@Simon_Dev - Group Owner/Project Manager
@ces_Ultra - Scripter/UI
@The_Arcanist - Group Manager/Event Organizer

Job Description
We are looking to make a brand new hotel with a cafe, gym, water park, staff area, and activities for our guests to play. We are only accepting 1 builder at this time. Please send me your portfolio using the contact options.

Payment
The payment for this project will vary from 50k to 120k group funds depending on your performance.

Contact Us
Discord: Paige#3587
Private Message: https://devforum.roblox.com/u/The_Arcanist/

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! Looking forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Looks like a good opportunity, I sent a private message!

Is it expected to be finished in a month?
I have yet to make my portfolio but I’m curious, unless work was already put into the build already.

1 Like

Added you on discord. (My discord is Pixel#0005)

We’ve been planning this for a few months. Recently, our old builder started slacking in a way, so we’re finding a new builder. There is some built too.

I’ve got lots of free time, and a good portfolio as well. I should be able to do this quite quickly.

Add me on Discord @ BarryYee#4776 and we can talk about work, and what you’re expecting out of the build!

If you don’t mind me asking, could I see what is built already?

I may try to make a portfolio in my free time if I get more interested.

I’m not sure if we can show it, and I don’t know if we’re using the current build. I’ll ask.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.