[CLOSED] Builder for Trident Simulator

About Us

Hi there! We are Vizual Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Trident Simulator!

The Team
@flvurry - Programmer
@Skylexion - Programmer & UI Designer
@Doqee - Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Skylexion and I are wanting the game to be released in 1-2 months. There may still be a few delays for fixing bugs, but we’re working on it!

Payment

We are paying 20% of group funds. The reason why I can’t do an upfront payment is because I’m spending around 10k on sponsors for the game when we release. You still will be paid!

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord. Username: flvurry#0015
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hello, I am just wondering if you have a current build style?

1 Like

Hello, I am interested, I am a builder and translator. My specialty is being a builder, these are my portfolios

Hey I’m project Director, low poly

Friend me on discord: Skylexion#1457

I already sent you my request, my discord name is: Nicolas DEV # 4794

ALL POSITIONS ARE NOW CLOSED, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.